I can't win!

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 7K

Marko8

Reaction score
I have a super team, Chelsea, and I am in crisis 10-15 games.. I just can't win against anyone!
my formation is:
GK-Cech
DR-Ivanovic
DL-Ashley Cole
DC-John Terry
DC-Ricardo Carvalho
MC-Michael Essien
MC-Frank Lampad
AMR-Milos Krasix
AML-Robinho
ST-Didier Drogba
ST-Edin Dzeko
I also have some players like Di Santo,Balotelli,Zhirkov,Mike,Benayoun..
I don't uderstand one thing.. Dzeko scored only 5 goals in 22 matches?! I can't believe..
What I need to do to improve my game?

1 Have you changed individual players tactics.
2 You could download a tactic from here.
3 i dont recommend dzeko and drogba together.
4 You have a very attacking midfield which might not help.

I have a super team, Chelsea, and I am in crisis 10-15 games.. I just can't win against anyone!
my formation is:
GK-Cech
DR-Ivanovic
DL-Ashley Cole
DC-John Terry
DC-Ricardo Carvalho
MC-Michael Essien
MC-Frank Lampad
AMR-Milos Krasix
AML-Robinho
ST-Didier Drogba
ST-Edin Dzeko
I also have some players like Di Santo,Balotelli,Zhirkov,Mike,Benayoun..
I don't uderstand one thing.. Dzeko scored only 5 goals in 22 matches?! I can't believe..
What I need to do to improve my game?

Try a different striker to Drogba. Try Balotelli or Robinho up front with Dzeko, someone with real pace.
Set Dzeko as Target Man(to head), and the other as Advanced FW or Poacher. Set the wingers
Cross Aim to Target Man.
Essien - Ball Winning Midfielder, Lampard as Box-To Box MF.

Try setting formation relatively wide, and fast, with either Direct or Short passing.

isto se meni događa u Chelsea-u, 7. sam nakon 18 kola, nikako neide... u ligi prvaka nekako... ozljede muče... nikako.... sad sam preuzeo Hrvatsku, pa idem osvojit SP...xd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same hapend to me, bla bla bla....

Maybe you should be a proper team ;)

But seriously, use a wide team and maybe buy a holding midfielder or two. Mascherano esq just to give you some defensive stability in the middle of the park. Maybe have a look at their stats before you'd buy one to see how disciplined they are because some are a risk with the amount of bookings they receive, like Mascherano for example who seems to get around the 20 mark for yellows per season.

dont worry mate your not the only person, john toshack is thinking the exact same thing XD. but seriously, what philosophy and strategy are you using

dont worry mate your not the only person, john toshack is thinking the exact same thing XD. but seriously, what philosophy and strategy are you using
Balanced, and strategy is sometimes Control and sometimes Attack.

not to bad althought i find playing "fluid" works better. are u struggling to score or to not concede?

to score.. I obviously must replace Dzeko.
and I can't score goal from corner! I search a corner tactic and I try that but I can't score again.

to score.. I obviously must replace Dzeko.
and I can't score goal from corner! I search a corner tactic and I try that but I can't score again.

Set Dzeko as Target Man attack, set Target man aim to Head, and play him as a lone striker or with a fast srtiker as a poacher.

try playing 4-5-1, i know this sounds like you'll score even less but with robinho and krasic on the wings youll score more. IMPORTANT:make sure its the 4-5-1 where your midfeild is in a V shape not where theyre all in line.

Try this 4-5-1 formation. works brilliantly. - HERE

Thanks, I will try this tactic. and lone striker to be Dzeko or Drogba? :)

either, just rotate and the play whoever you find to be best more

Thanks, I will try this tactic. and lone striker to be Dzeko or Drogba? :)

The tactic works with either Advanced Forward, Complete Forward or Target Man. I used Djalo(Advanced), Adriano(Complete) and Dzeko(Target) to good effect with that tactic. Just remember to change their type;)

igraj sa drogbom kao complete foward ili kao target man... ali na attack... wingers stavi na support, lampard deep playmaker a essien-a na central mid. , obadvojicu support... john obi mik. igra defensive mid. na suport..

Back