I do believe I have not introduced myself.

• Thread starter Thread starter taida
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 777

taida

Powerful Striker
Reaction score
As the text in the sig states, my name is Mick. 18 and from Glasgow. Celtic fan, so I await any Rangers fans who are going to bash me because of that <) lol. Yeah, I also do graphics [mainly sigs but eh lol.]

Jay Jay From London Supports Arsenal & Blackpool but i feel close to spurs and i make my own skins

how can you support the **** and the spuds :), anyway welcome, your sigs own

I think he's like the third member i've seen who supports the spurs and arsenal.

Hmmmmm, but he might be one of the first two. Are you the guy who supports one of them but coaches or something for the other team?

As the text in the sig states, my name is Mick. 18 and from Glasgow. Celtic fan, so I await any Rangers fans who are going to bash me because of that <) lol. Yeah, I also do graphics [mainly sigs but eh lol.]

Welcome Mick, theres alot of banter between football fans on this forum so but its kind of fun to debate if you know what i mean lol. Yh i thought you was in something to do with graphics and etc your sig says it all to be honest its very impressive.

Welcome to the site mate.

Last edited:
im up for a debate if you want gatid ;)

No thanks, nothing currently on the forum that interests me at the minute and i cant be bothered so other time.

I think he's like the third member i've seen who supports the spurs and arsenal.

Hmmmmm, but he might be one of the first two. Are you the guy who supports one of them but coaches or something for the other team?

I think hes the person who supports arsenal but has a soft spot for ****** spurs as he works at white hart lane or something along those lines it wouldnt go down too well with most arsenal fans but it doesnt really bother me really.

No thanks, nothing currently on the forum that interests me at the minute and i cant be bothered so other time.

I think hes the person who supports arsenal but has a soft spot for ****** spurs as he works at white hart lane or something along those lines it wouldnt go down too well with most arsenal fans but it doesnt really bother me really.

Yh i support Arsenal but i work for spurs so all my work stuff had the spurs logo/sign on it so i kinda feel affiliated with them

Back