g4dyce46

Reaction score
Having been Chelsea and winning the Premier League in my first season I now can't buy a win for love nor money with exactly the same squad and tactics!???? I really don't get it. I currently bottom of the league after 3 games with 0 goals. Man Utd are unbeatable too! It's just nuts.

Just as in real life, teams learn how to play against your tactics. In the first season they may try to get a win against you and get it wrong, in the second season they shut up shop and play for a draw. Its now up to you and your skills as a manager to get your team to beat them again...
I am no FM God... all I can suggest is try mixing your tactic up a little, just to give the teams something to think about. Hold a team meeting(in good times and bad). Change your training focus. Try using some younger players, they have passion and desire to impress, older more first choice players get complacent.
Hope it helps...

Makes perfect sense. I was alittle frustrated when I posted this!!!! I just find it impossible to get results against the likes of Arsenal, Man City/United, Liverpool, Norwich for some strange reason. I've started a new game now anyway as I have updated it (tranfers).

The things I struggle with is the likes of training. I never know what to set it as and the differnce between match training, match preperation, Match focus etc!!!!