BenjaniLeasor

Reaction score
Introduction (spent ages writing this so you might want to show me a little bit of respect and read it?)

Once upon a time i had a dream, it was a summers day and a Mediterranean breeze gently moved my curtains through my fingers as i made my way onto my terrace, the sound of the beating ocean rhythmically pounding growing louder and louder, I look forward, there were 11 ships on the horizon, beautifully winding between one another, they would overlap then fall back then surge on forwards. Before my very eyes the sea froze turning green, the sun multiplied into spotlights which ferociously burnt my villa asunder behind me, the ships crushed and the sales marked a pitch before me, I see 11 players, my players and i hear the sea chanting for each and every one of them. And then i woke up.

Aston Villa are a pretty good team, not my favourite but I admire them for a few reasons,
· Gabby. Find me a faster player, I dare you.
· Heskey. ‘nuff said
· Steven Ireland. gotta love his ink.
· Fabian Delph. He has got skillz,theyre multiplying, he is in control, for the plays, he is supplying, are electrifying.
· Pretty “challenging” transfer budget

A little bit about me

Only started managing last year with 2010 but im pretty addicted big time, greatest achievement will probably taking my beloved sunderland to top of table and further on FM2010, on 2011 I won the euro with Ajax, but I didn’t enjoy that because there league was TERRIBLE.

First update will be at the start of the season, I will show the tactics that worked well over pre season, any signings I made, blah blah blah, further updates at the end of every transfer window.

WISH ME LUCK!

Benjami Leasor.

OKAY. so i got a little carried away and i started my season. transfer window has closed and this is what went down.

tablepe.png

this is my formation, not the most exciting but i believe its the most effective

tacticsforvilla.png

I did originally play steven ireland as AMR, but i decided to sit him in the middle and slap him as a play maker, he has the stamina, the creativity and the decision making ability to make the killer balls my forwards need to flourish.

ORiginally used carew as a main target man supply to his head but if you get the through balls to gabby, then goals flow.

The first signings i made were these two.
Diego buonanotte, had many many good times with him on FM2010, although his stats have been decreased, i see his versatility AM RLC ST. as a must, he is pacey, gifted and theres something about him i really like, interesting to see how he compares to the 2010 fella i fell in love with.

Toby Alderweireld.
After my Ajax save conquered europe with this guy as an integral part of the team i felt i had to buy him! great player, solid, great ariel threat in the box. and he looks pretty cool.

buonaldo.png

I also bought Vaclav Kadlec, and as you can see i renamed him "Messiah" because that is what he is. he is young and immensely talented.
He is a great pairing for the villa rising star, Nathan Delfuenso. or as i named him "Fonz"

fonziah.png

The key to this save is the future, and as you can see the people i am bringing in are ones for the future, this is were i intend to be in 2/3/4 years

Delfuenso Kadlec (Agbonlahor/Lukaku)
Ashley young Albrighton

Ireland Delph

??????? ??????? Alderwiereld ???????

help me out, give me some advice for the missing spots.

Last edited:
liking the introduction mate well done keep it going