I feel frustrated, think im gonna give it up

• Thread starter Thread starter Ivo Qucik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

Ivo Qucik

Reaction score
To start my story I have to explain i was cm3 biggest fan.I played this game for about 10 years so you can imagine how good i became.Last year i obtained a good pc and in mid-september my trembling hands were installin fm10.I could play with my favoured team CSKA Sofia, the whole game could be watched in full-screen mode-incredible!Than the disappointments started.Two crashes-okay, i started playing even through cm1 so i knew the way it goes.Than i picked CSKA and tried to run off the chalenge.No way man!The game is sooo hostile to the new users!Tactics?I'm sorry but tactics were not getting me anywhere near winning a game.New players?I bought several experienced and skillful players as it was all i could afford, but they where not producing what i expected of them.Ok, i registered in several forums and downloaded the tactical teoremas as well...Not worth it if you think.I got an imporvement but compared to the endless hours of reading and learning.Its eather me stupid eather the game became unbelievably tough.Ok as i saw it, lack of pace brings you dead on two legs in this version.So i started a new game with better matches in my selection managed to build a good for Bulgaria team but still not worth it!A lot less poorer team got me carved open so many times that i cant count them.So-there are hidden mental attributes i discovered.Now this is stupid!Important matches rating????????Ha-ha, there is no such thing in real life If achieving success the self confidence of a player grows naturally and yet step-by-step he gets to the big matches rating.Than even if i thoroughly read through my next oposition and create a tactic tha bangs them in the 1-st 30 minutes than they change the style, the formation the movements and hit me!This is hapenning every time?How many managers can handle this in real life?Why is it supposed to be SO hard?And how am i supposed to play this?I have to say i found my 10-year old CM copy and installed the game.Hope it runs under win7.And i have to say, the guys from SI should think seriously about it.As far as i see it the game has been made irrelevantly hard to play, but given the options to quit any time during a match if it goes wrong for you-something i don't like.So could you please guys give me a sincere answer-do you play fair and achieve what you are saying in your threads?And by the way, i recieved 17 goals after 80 minute and i'm mid-season only?Can you give me edvice-if i'm still playing.

you know what? i used to complain like you (i still do occasionally). you find your tactics not working? try some on this site. wont guarantee that all of them will suit you. but there's no harm trying. giving up = loser, imo. most of us have failed before as well but still persevered and succeeded. dont give up and you'll make it

you know what? i used to complain like you (i still do occasionally). you find your tactics not working? try some on this site. wont guarantee that all of them will suit you. but there's no harm trying. giving up = loser, imo. most of us have failed before as well but still persevered and succeeded. dont give up and you'll make it

Thks man, i tried some of the and as with ones of my own they worked to some point.Maybe the main reason behind my disappointment is that i was used to getting granted success in the older version of the game.Maybe i'll have to try a bigger team as they are pretty obvious made a lot tougher to be brought done in fm10.Will give it a try, maybe with Barca, one of the team i like.Maybe i;ve put too tough chalenge for myself for a start.

maybe you've set too high expectations for yourself. the fun thing in this game is that successes dont come by easily, though others might disagree. i haven won the epl trophy since fm 08 but im going to keep hunting for one (i use mid table and relegation battlers cos there's not much pressure for me to deliver) until i get it, hopefully ^^)

maybe you've set too high expectations for yourself. the fun thing in this game is that successes dont come by easily, though others might disagree. i haven won the epl trophy since fm 08 but im going to keep hunting for one (i use mid table and relegation battlers cos there's not much pressure for me to deliver) until i get it, hopefully ^^)

Maybe you're right.Bu after a year of playing cm3 i had Barnet in year 2012 with 2 euro cups won and 4 premier leagues!I hoped i could do something like that with CSKA Sofia but am not getting even close-i missed the title i was considered firm favorite.

gotta say fm10 is one of the hardest games ever i mean i randomly get hammered by some rubbish team and it angers me so i think im gonna uninstall it............but then it draws me back in and i am determined to do better.....i always complain but its part of it i suppose

without a certain spell of going downhill the game would be ****, thats why i sort of dislike lma manager, yes its fun but realy easy, i won the champions league with wolves

Back