I guess it's in the manuscript?

• Thread starter Thread starter mersk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 684

mersk

Reaction score
Uhm, has anyone ever seen this before? I'm in the 26th minute, leading 2-0 against Arsenal, and on the bottom bar there's a third goal by Raheem Sterling marked. Thing is, I haven't gotten to that point in the game yet!

I paused it to take a screenshot and write this, and I'm gonna click play now to see if it actually happens. If it does, I'm starting to think there's something really fishy about the way games are decided... I'll give you an update in a few mins.

View attachment 290137View attachment 290138

It's obviously just a bug. David Alaba scored a third goal for me in the 31st minute (from his own half!), before the prophesized goal of Sterling was to occur. In addition, the marked goal I took a screenshot of moved slightly closer to half time, now saying "Falcao". Falcao just scored a hattrick against me in the last match, so this is obviously just a graphic bug. I was starting to think the game was scripted, thankfully I was wrong. Weird stuff anyway.

View attachment 290140

I've had the exact same thing happen to me with this "Phantom non-goal" only it cost me 2 points! Hope they fix it before it happens again at a more crucial game. In the game itself my team had scored all 3 goals but the score still stayed 1-1

Last edited:
It's a bug, the goals from the previous match show again. And if a goal is scored, then the next in the timeline that was scored in the previous match shows.

Back