• Thread starter Thread starter baxter51
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

baxter51

Reaction score
Defending on this game is like watching my local village under 9's girls team, its absolutely shocking, opposition plays a through ball and the player there playing through is miles away but because the defence is so retarded they stand there and stare at the ball and the opposing player comes from nowhere and gets the ball and scores, stupid game!

Defending on this game is like watching my local village under 9's girls team, its absolutely shocking, opposition plays a through ball and the player there playing through is miles away but because the defence is so retarded they stand there and stare at the ball and the opposing player comes from nowhere and gets the ball and scores, stupid game!
I agree, painful to watch the defenders stand there and not even chase the ball. Gets on my nerves. Its like they don't know where they are and what they are supposed to be doing, also the angles that goals are scored from are so unrealistic. Instead of shooting at the near post why not cross it, that is what wingers are for!!! God help me.

i really dislike this game sometimes! its so stupid and frustrating!

Can't wait for the patch aswell. So frustrating when your defenders cant defend.

Can't wait for the patch aswell. So frustrating when your defenders cant defend.
LOL, soes make me laugh sometimes, but there is only so much i can take ha. Well we live and hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back