I have a problem

Reaction score
I am really angry about my Windows. All started yesterday, when appear a ******* annoying error which told me that "You may be a victim of software counterfeiting".
I known what it is about talking because I had the same problem on my old PC which have XP. I got on my Laptop Windows Vista.
Today, after school I opened my Laptop and I tried to play but after the Welcome screen, it appear a windows which told me that I need to activate and get a Genuine.
I didn't know wtf is this talking about, because I just reinstalled my Windows last month.
I closed and reopened my Laptop for 2-3 times and after this, it works again.
After this, I genuined my Windows and it works. I restarted my PC and works.
I was delighted.
After 3 hours, after I finished my homeworks, I tried to open my PC and I got that problem again. I dunno wtf I did but now works again.
I dunno what to do I am angry, ******* angry.
Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I need something, I can't reinstall again my Windows because I don't have CD.
Thanks!

Thats what you get for being a nerd and doing your hw :)

Ive no idea, are you sure yours windows in genuine

If your copy if Windows is genuine then simply phone Microsoft and they will fix the problem for you.

Oh, yeah, it's not simple to phone them and just get fixed.
Now my Laptop doesn't work, ****, I can't play my games anymore...

if you got your windows legally then all you have to do is type in your product key or call them up.
unless you have a black market windows

if you got your windows legally then all you have to do is type in your product key or call them up.
unless you have a black market windows

Hes from Romania, so take a wild guess as to wether he does or not xD

Back