I have a Traitor!

• Thread starter Thread starter iDood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

iDood

Reaction score
I am getting very frustrated with how every time I bid for someone, I get an e-mail from my assistant manager telling me how journalists and other lowlifes and major annoyances have heard about my attempted purchases. I hear this pushes the price up, therefore I could pay a lot less for many of my players. How do I stop this from happening? Also, is there anyway of making the smount I have to pay slightly lower?

you can get a scout report card of the player you want, When you get one go on it then on the buttom on the screen it should say the price they are willing to sell him for.

lets just say the price is 1m

what you do is offer like 500k plus 50% of percentage of next sale and monthly installments of like 400k

so all together you giving like 900k then they should accept.:)

Thanks Gat! I have heard though, that it is possible to befriend other managers and things, so you can then buy their players for less! I may be wrong though...

it does work but it doesnt work always for me:(

Thanks Gat! I have heard though, that it is possible to befriend other managers and things, so you can then buy their players for less! I may be wrong though...

aye, but its a long draw out way of signing a player.

Okay thanks guys! Two questions left!

1) How do I befriend another manager?! :P

2) If I'm in November at the moment, will I be good enough friends with that manager by January?

1)manager interaction and praise him

2)dunno.

There was always an option in old fms to make the transfer public or private when bidding

That's nice... I'm not choosing to make it public though, it's a leak within my staff.

Really

interesting feature that actually

It happens in everyday life, i cant say that anyone has bumped up there price from my experience.

It happens all the time on mine. You can praise a manager once & his opinin of you will change to 'feels the two of you could become friends'/ When you bid for a player of their team, it says 'Manager-A decided to accept the bid due to the good relationship between him & Your Name'

Cant stop the leak though!

you can get a scout report card of the player you want, When you get one go on it then on the buttom on the screen it should say the price they are willing to sell him for.

lets just say the price is 1m

what you do is offer like 500k plus 50% of percentage of next sale and monthly installments of like 400k

so all together you giving like 900k then they should accept.:)

dont do that because if he becomes one of the best players in the world for 50 mill they will get 25 mill stupid boy!!

That can backfire, I made friends with Benitez and now he's pestering me for Anyukov and Jonas.

dont do that because if he becomes one of the best players in the world for 50 mill they will get 25 mill stupid boy!!

indeed very good point, 50% is mad, I give 10-15% at max. I always avoid giving high percentage of next sale unless I splashed a lot of cash on the player and it is unlikely he will be sold for more than I paid for.

indeed very good point, 50% is mad, I give 10-15% at max. I always avoid giving high percentage of next sale unless I splashed a lot of cash on the player and it is unlikely he will be sold for more than I paid for.

thats true but, when i buy i never sell them anyway:)

if you have players, say with me free signings as im playing as histon, on your shortlist active, usually you'll see clubs making a bid for them.. its kind of the problem your having, all i do if players dont want to come, i save the shortlist and make it unactive.. theres players such as davids who still dont have a club because ive did this.. maybe this could work for you. if the players interested in comin, you want to give him very good wages to tempt him, otherwise he will sign away for some other club.

Back