I have been waiting for 18 games to say this:

• Thread starter Thread starter SamScfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1K

SamScfc

WINNING
Reaction score
Stockport County Football Club who are in administration. Have won a game.
Time to celebrate! First win in 18 games. Jemal Johnson with a somewhat flukey goal has won us the game.

I've not said "We've won" in 18 games so forgive me for writing up a pointless thread, but atm, I dont care WE WON :L :D

:D

Better close this spam ;)

Well done to Stockport.

Wow, really? I'm not sure "congratulations" really applies here, but there you go ;)

DId Grimsby manage a win today?...they are on around 20+ now aren't they?

Well done Sam, I saw your Facebook status, its a shame you couldn't of got Gannon back ;)

shocking game but we actually won!!! happy days.
against the mighty EXETER.
saying we're gonna stay up after one win against a mediocre (at best) side is a bit too optimistic at the time for me. keeping my feet on the ground, dont wanna get over excited like some people ;)

shocking game but we actually won!!! happy days.
against the mighty EXETER.
saying we're gonna stay up after one win against a mediocre (at best) side is a bit too optimistic at the time for me. keeping my feet on the ground, dont wanna get over excited like some people ;)

Harry, **** everythin else. WE WON!

Harry, **** everythin else. WE WON!
wow, you even changed your sig oO)
we're still in the same place we were yesterday, Wycombe won too XD
i'm just saying that we need to be consistent rather than get complacent (A)

wow, you even changed your sig oO)
we're still in the same place we were yesterday, Wycombe won too XD
i'm just saying that we need to be consistent rather than get complacent (A)

Haha! I'm just enjoying it while it lasts :L
Anyway, better than your sig, Cantona and Zidane's lovechild. oO)

You got to have a little sympathy for the club. If they dont get sorted, they will simply disappear. They arent exactly the type of club that will attract Saudi oil billionaires(no offence).

I'm offended :'(

I cheered when I saw the result :)

You got to have a little sympathy for the club. If they dont get sorted, they will simply disappear. They arent exactly the type of club that will attract Saudi oil billionaires(no offence).

Yeah I know, all County fans know that but hopefully if things get sorted Melrose and co can take over ;)

I hope so, I dont think anyone, even the ones that absolutely hate the club want to see it go out of business.

Back