I have big problems with my best players.

ematei92

Reaction score
Hello, during my last Tottenham career my Luka Modric was one of worst players, he played as Advanced Playmaker (4-4-2 in second line) but he assisted only about 15 times/season. Now I'm playing Inter and my Snejider also play as Advanced Playmaker (4-1-2-1-2) behind Forlan nad Milito. He assisted 21 times and scored only 4. He play better in Inter than Modric in Tottenham but still it's not world class. What happen that the best players in their real teams can't be the best in football manager?!

that's not bad at all! 21 assists and 4 goals in a season is pretty good. check your formation and whether or not it is suited to the player. try changing that. or change their instructions, so you can make them do what you want more....

Was the 4-1-2-1-2 formation like Italy's at the Euro's (2 wingers/Wide midfielders) or was it without any people playing out wide?

Would you post your team instructions and Sneijders player instructions?

That's lots of assists. In fact it's more than those two players get in real life. What are their average ratings? I'd have to think they're pretty good.