I have got 20 million to spend

hammers12345

Reaction score
Hi, i am fulham in my first season and i have 20 million to spend i am looking for a midfielder ?

any idea's?

thanks
:D

Not trying to be a cynic or say you cheated but how did you get £20M for Fulham?

im pretty sure he would have gave himself more than 15mil for hangeland happens often when you go fulham man city and sometimes real madrid come in for him

yup ive had hangeland bought off me for 14m so 15m is realistic.

worth it lol, get moutinho btw hes wicked or veloso, if u can attract them u can pick them up for about 12.5m

they'll play well and u wont regret it. also zucculini is great and ochirosii and buonanotte can play well at the center. also beckham should come to you for about 5.25m.

all good strong players mate, let me know if u go for any of them

cheers mate i got beckham :) n i tryed moutinho but he dint want to come to me :(

the transfer window has closed now so i will try and get a few more in the next one

zuculini
veloso
krivets
witsel
morgan schniederlin

try and get some of these they are all class

gd signing mate trust me, i just finished playing the 50m challenge, signed beckham for 5.25m he was my top scorer - 12, most MOM - 7, most assists - 14, and he was rated as the best signing of the year.

tough luck with moutinho, hes class but you probably need to be a better team to sign him. if u do well this season you may get him at the end of the year, probably for the same price

Back