I have got to be worst manager EVER.

• Thread starter Thread starter Albertz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3K

Albertz

Reaction score
Hi i have been playing this game for years and no matter what formation i try myself or download i can not win with no matter what team i go. I have never won a competition in any league, i think i should just call it a day and never play it anymore as it is frustrating me so much.

Tried AC Milan and was sitting 10th after about 10 games, struggled against lower teams and couldn't win away.

Currently with Rangers and can't win at home never mind away, just got beat 2-0 at home to Celtic. Was using goals galore tatic in pre season and was banging in 5goals a game but couldn't score in competitions. Got spanked 5-1 at Arsenal.

Is there something i am missing or am i just not made for this game?

What tacitc are you using? who have you signed? Are you sill playing goals galore tactic?

I had this when I was everton.
won every pre season game with about 4 goals in each game.
season starts
3-0 loss to wolves
2-0 loss to hull
it's stupid

Hi i have been playing this game for years and no matter what formation i try myself or download i can not win with no matter what team i go. I have never won a competition in any league, i think i should just call it a day and never play it anymore as it is frustrating me so much.

Tried AC Milan and was sitting 10th after about 10 games, struggled against lower teams and couldn't win away.

Currently with Rangers and can't win at home never mind away, just got beat 2-0 at home to Celtic. Was using goals galore tatic in pre season and was banging in 5goals a game but couldn't score in competitions. Got spanked 5-1 at Arsenal.

It takes time mate and a lot of determination. it's a simple case of plugging away. Pick your favourite team and play as them, that way, you know who works best there anyway. Then things should click together. I myself have only won a Champions League title with Man Utd (Nothing to be proud about as I only finished 4th in the league and got knocked out early in domestic cups) and a League 2 title win with Rotherham in the 2nd season)

Be Notts County and you'll win :P
Or Man City.

Use Kris' Ancelotti Tactic, you cant go wrong and then when your doin your team for the match just ask your assistant to pick it

Be Notts County and you'll win :P
Or Man City.

Use Kris' Ancelotti Tactic, you cant go wrong and then when your doin your team for the match just ask your assistant to pick it
Yeah provided your assisant is a good one lol.

You do sound like you're the worst manager ever.

I would quit playing before you humiliate yourself even further.

When you use a new tactic your team has to get use to it and that may take a while,10 games is nothing keep playing and it will get better most of the times,if not maybe try my tactic(other post)Im not saying that that is a wondertactic but till now it havnt let me down yet.
2nd best manager in hall of fame started with aston villa and then man utd
last save was spurs named legend and own stadium there,so give it a try if you want,you just have to push yourself through the harsh times which is most likely the first half season

What tacitc are you using? who have you signed? Are you sill playing goals galore tactic?
Na gave up on that, tried the winning tactic and still can't win with that.

Can't sign anyone as i don't have a budget, oh sorry got Viduka on a free.

What is the most important part of the tactic, setting the player instructions or team instructions?

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

You do sound like you're the worst manager ever.

I would quit playing before you humiliate yourself even further.
Thanks for that mate, like the vote of confidence :'(

don't mind him
anyway you've just got to get your team to play well and know their strengths
If it helps i edit them to improve their best qualities therefor the attributtes that are higher are their best (stupid but true)
you can also take a look at tactical theorems really helped me mate
Good Luck ^^)

Sorry, you caught me on one of my bad days.

I figured since all the other posters in this thread decided to play 'Good Cop' today, I thought I'd mix it up.

On a serious note, try Manchester City. If you do badly with them, then my first response might not be too far wrong.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

It's Billy, what else do you expect??

I'm touched that I've built up such a reputation. (K)

don't mind him
anyway you've just got to get your team to play well and know their strengths
If it helps i edit them to improve their best qualities therefor the attributtes that are higher are their best (stupid but true)
you can also take a look at tactical theorems really helped me mate
Good Luck ^^)
Yeah i downloaded it, bit of a long read but i think i will have to give it a go.

When playing a match do yous guys watch it in TV or just commentary?

Yeah i downloaded it, bit of a long read but i think i will have to give it a go.

When playing a match do yous guys watch it in TV or just commentary?

I downloaded that Tactical thing but cba reading all that XD I watch it in TV also.

always see the match will give you a better perspective of your team
you can recreate a tactic
For example the goals galore tactic try to put the exact same players that they have in your team
that should give you a win or two :D
now with that try to make a tactic of your own

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I Hope your avatar isn't a representation of what you do when you lose on FM.

my tip- don't download any patches, i'm convinced they sneak in new codes to prevent tried-and-tested tactics from working. you can win the league easily on the default game DB. but patches normally = phail.

Mate i feel you,i can't get a right formation or tactics.But my MK Don's one is in early Feb and we're third,but level on points with second.So far so good *touches wood(Not that kind of wood dirty boy)*

Back