I have played FM 20 since yesterday with added graphics without a problem, now my graphics wont show up.

jwzd

Reaction score
Hey all, I hope someone can help me with my problem.

The custom graphics I used, are the DF11 Facepack, Zealands real faces for Regens, the standard logopack and a variety of skins.

Everything seemed to work until yesterday. I tried to change to a new skin ( The TCS (work the space version)). I didnt read it carefully as it states I should activate the normal TCS skin beforehand which i did not do.

The result was my game crashed and I got the eternal loading screen bug where the wheels move but the game doesnt go forward.

I tried everything to "reset" my game to normal without any success and now I cannot get my logos to show up.

The problem: In my FM20 my custom graphics wont show up.

Steps I did to fix the problem:

-Reinstalled the game
-Deleted all custom graphics and reinstalled them
-Deleted my Sports Interactive DOcuments folder.
- Deleted my Cache/Preferences folder in AppData
-Did the normal change skin and reload without caching enabled.
-Checked the destination of my files ingame
-Tried different skins
-See if the unique ID matches the ID from my files (for example Man City ingame ID to my logo folder ID)

It would mean so much to me if anyone is able to help me.
Thanks for your time.

I had a problem with faces and logos not working and I fixed it by disabling a security option for ransomware. I don't exactly know if it's called the same in english as I am german but it's something along the lines of "monitored folder access". This is an option in "windows security>virus and threat protection". Again, I don't know whether this is the correct name in english or if this fixes your problem, but for me it worked fine afterwards. I don't know why but this feature can block FM from accessing certain folders.