I have the possibility of signing Messi...anyone signed him on this years game?

Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello people, Ive got the chance to sign Messi. Thing is he is 30 (beginning of fourth season) and the fee is going to be pushing £87 million. Has anyone signed him? I know he is the best player in the world, but he's 30 on my save. Do you reckon its worth it? His wages are crazy so it would involve clearing some big players out of my Arsenal team, so I don't know if I'm just getting too excited with it being Messi, when it would be ridiculous haha :)

I signed him in the 21/22 season (dunno how old that made him), but he managed 44 goals in 50 games in season 1 and 12 goals in 31 in the second season before he joined Monaco and spent the rest of his career in the reserves.

He only cost me £4.1m, so it was ok for me, but im not sure about for £87M lol

He will likely continue to be one of the best players in the game for a few years, as long as he hasn't suffered any major injuries.

I signed Ronaldo at age 30 with Man Utd - scored 100 goals in all competitions.

So yeah, 30 year old Messi could be amazing as well. Although if it weakens your squad to bring him in then probably not worth it.

I've signed Messi in 2019-2020 season for 60m€. He was 32 but still the best player in the world. Btw,i'm Crotone(Serie B) at start of the game) ,he's incredible,he scored in every singlr competition that i've been,he ended up with 54 goals and 30 assists,in 50+ games(37 goals in the league,23 assists) and with an average rating of 8,50+
Now,in his second season,he plays the same,i'm in January 2021 and he scored 20+ goals,and assisted pretty.