I haven't got An editor because mine isnt official but it still works can you help me

• Thread starter Thread starter Kingsuarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsuarez

Reaction score
Make one please because I really wonna have some fun editing a few things so please help me asap

Yeah it's the official one. Go into Steam, click on the view tab, tools then find FM 2012 editor. the resource archiver is there too. Though I didn't know there was an unofficial editor have to admit

..What do you mean yours isn't "official"?

..What do you mean yours isn't "official"?

I was assuming initially he was talking about some unofficial editor type programme but no mention of it on google or anything. I suspect it's the "unofficial" version of the game now.

Yer I didn't buy the game I got it free off a website it works really well but it doesn't have a editor :/ so go on stream and download the editor ? And it'll just work on my football manager 2012 ?

Yer I didn't buy the game I got it free off a website it works really well but it doesn't have a editor :/ so go on stream and download the editor ? And it'll just work on my football manager 2012 ?

facepalm.jpg

Well despite me getting it for free can I Download a editor that'll work on my 2012 ?

No.... You make a thread about this again and I will ban you. Silly pirate-boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back