I just Donated

Status
Not open for further replies.

MunchkinCurt

I was popular once
Reaction score
hi i just donated and i was wondering does it take time for my name to turn blue?

You need to wait for Sean to recieve your PM and then he will make you a premium member

Does take time yes depends when Shaun gets around to it mines took about 1 hour or so

hi i just donated and i was wondering does it take time for my name to turn blue?

He'll be online tonight, he's normally one the most during the night. You'll get a PM once he has got the PM you sent him with the code.

it took me about, 10 minutes Sean is on Steam though, so shouldn't be to long..

Does take time yes depends when Shaun gets around to it mines took about 1 hour or so

Getting the wrong spelling of 'Sean' isn't such a big deal when you've never seen it written down before.

This however, is a forum. (H)

What does it matter people spell my name greame all the time but i dont go around crying about it
searching threads for spelling mistakes can i be a helper ?

It's just something I noticed. Thought it was rather amusing considering, but never mind.

Not to mention that your version of the spelling actually requires more effort to type.

Don't start this again please.

On topic if you please. (A)

Kl well thanks for pointing it out and finding it amusing im glad i can make u laugh so easily in future ill watch my spelling Sir.

Is the donation been accepted
Soz max

Kl well thanks for pointing it out and finding it amusing im glad i can make u laugh so easily in future ill watch my spelling Sir.

Is the donation been accepted
Soz max

Thank you. You should watch your spelling.

Sorry Max. (A)

Yeh as long as you have messaged Sean that code you get or whatever, he can match you to your donation and as long as it was over £4 he will make you a premium member when he gets a chance.

He's currently wolfing down a burger at TGI Friday's with the donations made last month.

Nice expensive burgers in good old TGI's.

At least those who donated last month are keeping him away from Mcdonalds.

Nevermind about the code, I can see you and a few others have donated and not gone premium yet.

It will be done sometime soon (today).

yet we don't get paid, ehh James :(

Thread closed.

I usually log on once every 24 hours so donations etc.. will be sorted within that time period. You're lucky though as yours has now been approved :)

it took me about, 10 minutes Sean is on Steam though, so shouldn't be to long..

I'm always on Steam/MSN as I leave my pc switched on. That's the only reason I ignore everyone who messages me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back