I keep getting Crash Dumps but in my network game

• Thread starter Thread starter Ncfc4lyf1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3K

Ncfc4lyf1

Reaction score
I did the verify game cache and defragment thingy for it, it happened again so I deleted the FM12 folder in app data -> roaming -> sports interactive and hopeufly it should work now, if it doesnt what do i do:

well see if it works first and if it doesn't post back here

ok it hasnt occured again but on the 2nd august it says continue in top right with yellow 1 by it which is me but my mouse appears as a football and cannot click anything

follow steps in my help thread (link in my signature)

i dont know what to do as im pretty sure ive dont most of them

is that during gameplay? They are slightly high temperatures but I doubt they would cause crash dumps. is the database size larger for your network game than for when you play single player?

what is your internet speed? (bandwith could be causing an issue). what program are you using for the net game?

I think I do where do I get the latest hamachi?

Errm ping is 42 ms download 3.78 mbps upload 0.32 mbps

pretty sure there is an update button in hamachi. if not just google hamachi and go to the website. hmmm not the best speed but should still be ok. make sure all unnecessary programs are closed when you try to play and try then

I have hamachi opened steam opened and google chrome opened. "I am already running latest version of hamachi"

Back