deliverous

Reaction score
I've won back-to-back promotions straight from the Conference North to League 1, and it looks like I'll probably get promotion to the Championship this season. That's not only it: I'm playing with AFC Fylde, which, as you know, are basically the most undeveloped club in English League/Conference football.

The tactics I'm using I made myself - they are decent but haven't been changed in three seasons, and I've hardly worked overtime on them. I get rid of the vast majority of players at end of season, bringing in new one's - but again, it's not like AFC Fylde have the capability to put forward a class A team, given their wage restrictions and low reputation.

I'm genuinely wanting a bit more of a challenge, which is why I went with AFC Fylde in the first place!

Can anybody explain why it's going so well? I'm pretty decent on FM (but not amazing), but it seems too ******* easy to simply put it down to my capabilities.

Keep it realistic, don't change out more than 5 key players a season, your growth will slow down.

How bout you share that tactic or post some screenshots, bro

If it's not broken don't fix it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk