• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 549
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatshit

Banned
Reaction score
Okay So I'm manager of Newcastle and I'm doing very well but it looks like the chelsea and man united jobs could become up for grabs. The reason I might leave Newcastle is to get more money but I need the help of experienced pros like you guys. Basically I have forgotten; in terms of finance of a club which is better: okay or stable?

Thanks in advance guys.

when im in a situation like that, i always say to myself, have i acheived everything i can at my current club? if i think i can do more at my club, i try and 'finish the job' if you think you've taken them as far as you can then need i say anymore. if anything, okay and stable finances are basikly the same thing i thought

Try and get them financly secure and get them promoted to the epl where they should be

when im in a situation like that, i always say to myself, have i acheived everything i can at my current club? if i think i can do more at my club, i try and 'finish the job' if you think you've taken them as far as you can then need i say anymore. if anything, okay and stable finances are basikly the same thing i thought

Hit the nail on the head :)

'Stable' is a better financial situation than 'Okay',

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back