I know it's a while off

seany

Reaction score
But uncharted 3 and the batman arkham alyssum sequel are the ones im most looking forward to this year.Uncharted and uncharted 2 were amazing.

Dead Island and GOW3 for me. The FF13 sequal thing, too if that's out this year (doubt it)

Football Manager 2012.

The new Metal Gear Solid, Dark Souls looks interesting and DmC: Devil May Cry bought everyone so far so cant stop now

UNCHARTED 3. **** YEAH.
Cannot wait for that game. Absolutely adore Uncharted 1 and 2. The graphics were out of this world!
At least someone else is interested in Uncharted other than me ;)

Never played Uncharted lot of people seem to like it

Once you start playing it your be gripped,when i brought it i couldn't stop playing it i then got a message come up saying my ps3 is overheating and needs to be switched off.

Uncharted 3 is gonna be immense, also looking forward to Portal 2, Arkham City and also interested to see how L.A. Noire turns out because I always love Rockstar games.

Yes happened to me to, Heard alot about Uncharted but never bothered getting it, till one day my bro got a lend of it and I had my first play of it, cleared the game in 2 days and went straight out and got the 2nd game and cleared that in 3 days, other then FF7 and MGS my favorite games, simply amazing.

What sort of game is it

Action/Adventure Third Person Shooter. Bit like Tomb Raider. The story is always good (Crossing, Double Crossing, Twists), the graphics are immense, the cinematics are very good too, plus online isn't half bad either. Has won about a zillion awards, including '2009 Best Game of The Year' :)