I`m playenng FM2012 from her release until 2 days ago when i got CRASH DUMP :(

• Thread starter Thread starter cap7ainjack
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 890

cap7ainjack

Reaction score
Suddenly got this crash dump i try those thing in forums bu dont work,I have only ONE save tha i can play,and if I made new one or overwrite currently it is ccrashing when i load nay of them....

Suddenly got this crash dump i try those thing in forums bu dont work,I have only ONE save tha i can play,and if I made new one or overwrite currently it is ccrashing when i load nay of them....

Have you tried getting help at the SI-forum ?. There, you have people knowing exactly what casues these crashes ( after you have provided them with the information asked for so it does not happen in the future). They might even fix the currupt saves for you ( unless one has used an editor).

Start by looking here though

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-dumps-failed-set-up-graphics-xml-errors.html

Last edited:
yes i write there but no answer,maybe if i write PM to someone

When did you post at SI ( and did you post in the correct area, in the help section on this topic ?) ?. Remember that is sunday "morning" and that the staff employed by SI is with their family etc.

When did you post at SI ( and did you post in the correct area, in the help section on this topic ?) ?. Remember that is sunday "morning" and that the staff employed by SI is with their family etc.

yes youre right,i make some posts yestarday,and today made new one,but cause for 2 days i do only thath i think its a long time :)
sorry for the nerves.

Back