I made bank, so who should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter BuzzLIte
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 919

BuzzLIte

Reaction score
I have 207M for transfer budget thanks to an undefeated first season with Barca. But I don't know what to do with this much cash. Who should I buy?

This is my current roster

View attachment 148490 View attachment 148492
View attachment 148491 View attachment 148489

So, as you can see, my weakest position is DL, but I'm old at DCR, MCL, and ST. I have Varane and Gomez to replace Puyol, Rafinha to replace Xavi, and Bojan to replace Villa (eventually). I also have Digne and Jack Robinson as future wingbacks. However, I still feel weak at center mid and GK (I need a backup but I'd love a future star).

I'm willing to spend whatever necessary to assure another undefeated season, so are there any suggestions?

De Gea for GK, Kevin, or even Fabregas for MC?

Buy Sergio Araujo and ask Messi to train him. Bojan is not good enough to be starter. Romario/Seb Corchia for future RB. Thiago will be the one replacing Xavi. Moussa Sissoko should be bought simply because he is superb value. Taye Taiwo for LB, if you want a cheap option. Davide Santon's(Backup LB/RB) contract is supposed to be expiring/expired.

Last edited:
I bought Bale at Man City for around 17mill and retrained him to DL. After a year or two, he should become a Natural left-back. I think Bale has the right attributes to become an attacking DL as he's now 3.5 star pot for me at that position.

But I only did this because I had Neymar as well and I retrained him to AML because his dribbling is now 20 and plays as an Inside Forward!

Back