I have checked him out in my game, but his useless physical stats put me off.

He couldn't cope in a proper match for more than 10mins i guess :p

****... 40 years old with those stats oO)
Bit mad

that is one of the oddest things I have ever seen,

its a shame hes left back. could put him in the middle and tell him tojust through pass lol.

that is one of the oddest things I have ever seen,

its a shame hes left back. could put him in the middle and tell him tojust through pass lol.
hahaha, that would be perfect for a season or so as backup for a lower league team! hahah, just thought i would share, madest stats i have seen on a player in Fm history (well except the physical) :p

attachment.php

my beckham is still effective at the top level. been injured this season, but got 15 assists from 30 appearances, mostly as sub last season. still playing for england too, buts that probably because im england manager

attachment.php

my beckham is still effective at the top level. been injured this season, but got 15 assists from 30 appearances, mostly as sub last season. still playing for england too, buts that probably because im england manager

stand and pass/cross :D simple instructions - "DONT RUN WITH BALL" stay in the same position the entire game and do your job! <) hahhaaa

exactly. ive been tempted to fine him for dribbling before lol

What bugs me is that he has 12 natural fitness, but his stamina is 3, and his balance is 8 (not that bad). You would think for having pretty good fitness, his stamina would be directly correlated.

Maybe you can just put him on a physical training regime.

sign him up and get him to tutor the young ones, great mentals there

sign him up and get him to tutor the young ones, great mentals there

Natural Fitness is how hard you can push the player in training Schedules so 12 is pretty average for Medium and 20 would obviously mean he can be put on the heaviest one :p

interesting that the rest of his stats won't decline, only the phyisical ones he must be a sort of mutant lol

This is him on my game... Edited much?