crofts11

Reaction score
I hope you can help,

I'm Man Utd in Jan transfer window, not bought anyone really this season so have about ?20-25m to spend. I need a Claude Makelele type player someone who can sit in front of my back 4 and mop things up before playing it simple to my more creative players (carrick, rooney et al)

I still have Fellaini but so far this season he has been sent off 3 times and countless yellows across all comps so he is proving to be a liability. I was going to stick Phil Jones there but still think he is more useful at the back and providing cover at rb.

So can anyone help with any suggestions ideally they need to be mid 20s but could be younger and they need to be able to come in a perform almost from the word go as I'm currently sitting in 7 after a terrible xmas period.

Thanks

Thanks I'll give them a look, was thinking of a Bendner brother but as they haven't been suggested maybe i'm looking for the wrong type of player.

Also does anyone know what this position I am after is called, is it Anchor Man or Registra or something completely different?

thanks again

Guido Pizarro can play regista. I signed him for ?2m on my Southampton game at end of second season as he only had a year left on his contract. I'd imagine you'll need to pay a little more if you're in January.