I need a Complete Defensive Midfielder For Tottenham?

RossMackay1

Reaction score
I Need a Very Good defensive midfielder For Tottenham
I Have 12 Million so it is 12 Million Or Lower

Any Ideas?

Arturo Vidal is awesome. Technically proficient with a creative side, but also excellent defensive stats. Has a minimum release clause of under £12m too.

Rodwell if he'll go for that price. Should just about manage it. Try Adam Vass if not.

Moussa Sissoko's probably the most complete DM in the game, as in most well-rounded. Apart from him, Vidal and M'Vila have already been mentioned. Kouyate and Kara are good low-cost alternatives.

Moussa Sissoko or Anthony Annan, Sissoko is probably better and younger but Annan is a lot cheaper. You can get the latter for under £5m, no problem.

Jereme Toulalan, Daniele De Rossi, Miguel Veloso any of these would be decent signings

(didnt see the 12 million)

Last edited:
theres a guy who plays for tottenham, i think his name is Sando, hes not too bad... *_*..

or the obvious Vidal/Sissoko/Annan/(the DM who plays at blackburn is also very good (french).

theres a guy who plays for tottenham, i think his name is Sando, hes not too bad... *_*..

or the obvious Vidal/Sissoko/Annan/(the DM who plays at blackburn is also very good (french).

The person your reffering to here I think is Steven N'Zonzi.

My favorite all-round DM in the game is Vidal. Nobody else comes close - he does it all, tackles, passes, assists, scores. Get him.

Back