• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3K
cb

ryan shawcross
gary cahill
rafael toloi
dominico criscito
nicolas otamendi (passing stats improve over time)
miles addison
adil rami
vedran corluka
bruno alves

Nelson Rivas
Eugene Khacheridi

Lol Nelson Rivas is as far from Ball playing CB as you can get.

Criscito and Havard Nordviet are the better options.

It all depends on how far you are in the game.

Ramos can be decent too.

Lol Nelson Rivas is as far from Ball playing CB as you can get.

Criscito and Havard Nordviet are the better options.

It all depends on how far you are in the game.

Ramos can be decent too.
rivas plays well for me in one of my career so zip it yeh so go for rivas

Last edited by a moderator:
rivas plays well for me in one of my career so zip it yeh so go for rivas

So, Rivas plays well for you. Does that in any way answer the question asked? He wants a ball paying CB not a Limited Covering CB.

And Rivas is awesome and cheap, one of the best Cover CB's in the game.

Come to think of it that GARAY from Real Madrid fits the bill but he's got **** mental stats.

What so i could have got better than an average rating of 7.65 no didnt think so and yes i did play him right

diplj, id quit trying to argue with a clear idiot like that, these people always want to have the last word (H)

Pique is the best ball-playing CB in my humble opinion, once got him with Liverpool after he signed a new contract in 2012 and his minimum fee clause came down to £43 million. A wee bit over budget, sure. But he's a class player and that sort of opportunity should be snapped up :)

may be i could move a few $ here and there and get pique for 106 mil, but still isn't it too expensive

Kjaer is the best I can think of. Might want to look at N'Koulou, Heitinga too.

Kjaer,
Werder Bremens Naldo ( 14 dribbling and 15 long shots, 16 pace and 20 jumping. Lastly heading and tackling both 17.)
Arsenals Nordveit if he developed well.
Cristico
Pique
Sergio Ramos (if you opt to use him as a cb)

Danny Wilson develops into a decent ball playing defender... Always gets me 7.00 or above and a few assists.

Jack Rodwell? He`s a natural CM I know, but I use him as a Anchor Man and he does great in that position. He sometimes play CB if there are injuries or suspensions and do allright for me.

Back