Victor Racy

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place, not sure if my tactic is the problem. Anyway, its been three games in row where my team scores 3 goals in the first half and then let the other team score 3 in the second half. And it doesn't matter if change instructions or leave it the same or even sub my most tired players.

I don't know, has this ever happened to anyone or someone has any clue on how to fix it? Thanks.

(sorry for the english)

Not sure if this is the place, not sure if my tactic is the problem. Anyway, its been three games in row where my team scores 3 goals in the first half and then let the other team score 3 in the second half. And it doesn't matter if change instructions or leave it the same or even sub my most tired players.
It seems like you're very attacking to be scoring that many. The opposition will try and regroup and get back into the game after the break, so it might be worth tightening up a little.

What are your tactics and how are you changing the team/player instructions to try to hold onto the lead?

An image of your tactics would help.