i need a new defence!!!

:D theres my team for ya dude very large squad because i bought a few new guys in and brought a couple of youths out of my reserves

nice, but how much did u pay 4 T,Hunbschman, I never can get his club 2 sell him.

7.75million in season 2009-2010 hes been decent in my defence just now helped me win the european super cup over inter went to peneltys a thought a blew it lol but won 3-2 on pens

mossy

curtis davies is a great player (west brom)
michael dawson (spurs)
sagi burton is a legend (posh)
Jamie Carragher is the best, prob won't go to you though
Micah Richards(man city)

No one has mentioned Tomas Hubschmann he's a good buy from shakhtar. I'd also reccommend fabrizio coloccini from deportivo, he might cost a bit though he's a fairly young, solid centre back.

arty_bhoy said:
hey guys im in 2009 with celtic and need a new defence my assistant manager thinks my teams great untill it comes to defence with ratings of 1 to 2 stars max my defenders are; Steven whittaker, Bobo Balde, stephen mcmanus, ronald Zubar, john kennedy, mark wilson and van den boogaart ... i have 20 mill to blow any suggestions welcome

A couple of good players are , steve jones david vaughn (crewe) both versitile defenders/midfielders another good option is mario eggiman and anton ferdinand

try radoi playes for steaua or summin hes excellent and costs about 1.5-2 mill

arty_bhoy said:
hey guys im in 2009 with celtic and need a new defence my assistant manager thinks my teams great untill it comes to defence with ratings of 1 to 2 stars max my defenders are; Steven whittaker, Bobo Balde, stephen mcmanus, ronald Zubar, john kennedy, mark wilson and van den boogaart ... i have 20 mill to blow any suggestions welcome

What you need is Rob Jones in there :rolleyes:

Get big bobo out of there because he is :thud: and bring in someone like kirk broodfoot (starts the game at St. Mirren) or go for a bigger yet more expensive player like Kompany to spash your 20M on my celtic friend

mamadou sahko is my best deffender i got him for 9 mil dont know if he would be interested in signing for celtic but worth a look