bartul

Reaction score
Hi guys i just started a game with Palermo and ineed some help with my transfers i need a creative MC that can pass the ball well, I dont want a wonderkid like Verrati i need a player that will perform NOW, i can spend max. 4M-5M
plese help me

PS: my formation is narow 4-1-2-1-2

you have pastore and llicic in palermo...

gago is usually tranfer listed or available on the cheap

others would be .. Cani, Misimovic, Charlie adam, Matias Fernandez (sporting)

Not sure if you would get Charlie adam, misimovic or Cani for 4/5 million. youd get Fernandez though/

Last edited:
I think i will buy Ivan Rakitic, does some of you have some experience with him, possibly in Serie A?

I think i will buy Ivan Rakitic, does some of you have some experience with him, possibly in Serie A?

You probably can't sign Rakitic at the start if you're playing with patch 11.3 since he has just moved to Sevilla. Besides, like pointed out above, why do you need a playmaker when you have Pastore and Illicic?

Surely Pastore is more than good enough to be your playmaker?

if you really want to get another one, try and get Granero on loan from Real, or if you want a stop-gap until Pastore develops a bit more, get Riquelme from Boca

Pastore all the way. tell him to do some killer balls.

pastore is godlike... however if youre looking for proven players you should consider riquelme... great creativity and passing... usually get him for around 6 million...

i know hes a little older than the likes of pastore etc but you should get a few seasons out of him

Hamsik a beast at advanced playmaker, but I think he's over your budget.

Tinga - Palmeiras
125543d1295436923-tinga-palmeiras-tinga-profile_-attributes-.png

Spyros Fourlanos - Panathanaikos
132391d1297186904-spyros-fourlanos-panathanaikos-spyros-fourlanos-profile_-attributes-2.png

Necip Uysal - Besiktas
necipysal.jpg

Alexandre Coeff - Rc Lens
6h0sj6.jpg

Guido Pizarro - Lanus
124581d1295028302-guido-pizarro-lanus-guido-pizarro-profile_-attributes-.png

Gylfi Sigurðsson - Hoffenheim

165558d1303575522-gylfi-sigur%F0sson-hoffenheim-2011-04-23_00001.jpg

Nuri Sahin - Dormtmund
Markus Henriksen - Rosenborg
Milan Badelj - Dinamo
Jadson - Shakthar
Ever Banega - Valencia
Albin Ekdal - Juventus
Per Ciljan Skjelbred - Rosenborg

Sergio Canales from Real Madrid worked wonders for me, i dont kow hwat his stats are like at start of game, but 3rd season in, he was not needed i bought him for 5.25mil, and every season hes had around 15-25 assists overall...great flair and creativity.. i play him CM advanced playmaker, but hes a natural AMC

Back