BuzzLIte

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Inter in the first preseason. I spent all my mulah on Eden Hazard, Varane, and Labyad. So now I'm pretty much broke (have 8M in the budget but all the people I want cost more). So I'm waiting until either January or the next season to get a young striker.

I was thinking either Babacar, Lukaku, or even Neymar, but Babacar doesn't want to join, Lukaku doesn't become THE best, and I've heard Neymar is too small.

So, who should I get? Money is not any issue, but I might have trouble signing players in the Serie A.

BTW, I play Barca football (4-5-1) so I want a someone who is fast and is a good poacher.

Kadlec is great poacher but maybe a bit young?
Should be able to afford him though!

Why not Neymar? Because he is small? That has nothing to do with his scoring ability, look how Barca play, you dont see many over 185 cm over there. You could also get Hulk or Cavani.

Eto'o is my right winger. Just sold Pandev for 25M so I might get a striker now. Might go for Kadlec because I have Pazzini whose 26 and is good enough to be the starter.

-------------------EDIT--------------------

Not worth a new post but I went for Neymar for 38M, but it was worth it. I subbed him in for Milito because he got injured in the 30th minute of the first league game. Neymar scored twice in his first 10 minutes and later finished the hat trick. Just an update.

Last edited:
what role do you give him??
and i play in your exaclly formation...

Back