edwin_00

Reaction score
i'm yeovil town in the 3rd season. have made it to the prem and have about £11 mil left on my budget

i've got 2 strikers who are decent and both managed about 2 in 3 in the championship last season, but am looking for someone more prolific to put the chances away my wide men will create. (dont want to reveal their names as im gonna be doing a story thread)

one of my strikers is a belgian regen who is slightly better than lukaku, the other is an italian guy called Ruopolo who is quite a good strong target man i guess.

i also need a centre mid. i have torric who is a decent youngster and also landzaat who is on the decline, but i need someone dominant who can lead the team. i've made an offer for krancjar, but he won't agree terms with me.

i'd ideally like someone homegrown as i only have 6 hg players at the moment.

bernardo lewandowski

Could look at someone like Cattermole/Defour for an aggressive CM although not sure if either would join you.
Demba Ba is pretty good striker for a small team in the premiership

i reckon defour won't come, but will try it.

quite a lot of players have already turned me down this summer, so have really been focusing on transfer listed playes who have barely played in the last 2 years.

Mahatma Otoo or Andrej Kramaric
Otoo is a really good striker, he scored 19 for me in the premiership last season but I have at least 4/5 top strikers so have to constantly rotate to keep everyone happy, I got him for around 7.5m and he's constantly in the media being linked to big clubs for 20m+
Kramaric: you'd have a good change of getting Kramaric, may get him for around 3-4m depending on how much he has developed in your game, He can play on the left & right of midfield but is naturally an att midfield or forward. Got 20 goals season before last for me.