i Need a winning league 1 tatic (pompey) any help???

• Thread starter Thread starter mabbsy8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

mabbsy8

Reaction score
so ive tried downloading tactics that seem to work for prem side teams but i cant really find any for lower league sides.
is there just a certain kind of philosophy to play in lower league or has noone taken the challange of been administrated side pompey yet lol

anyhow gettin on to business, my first season i just avoided relegation by 4 points, the during pre season my eyes lit up as i saw some of the players appear on free transfer market, going mad i signed most of them lol
tho my team is championship quality... maybe even relegation battle prem i still cant get a winning tactic

Heres my team

GK - Marek stech
RB - Cummings
CB - josh tompson
CB - gypes or a youngster i signed who has prem star potential
LB - lee naylor or patrick van holt
RM - aaron mclean
CM _ gary gardener
CM - delap or ryan
LW - mark Gonzalez
ST - leon best
ST - will keane

I also have on subs bench
Mikeal forsell (st)
Zanetti (cm)
ashley harris (arlm/st)
ertl (drc)
souza (st)
buzaky (mcrl)
blackman (gk)

So as you can see ive done well to get some players in compared to what i had.... (like the likes of liam walker and higgins lol)

Anybody got any ideas on what kind of formation, style of play etc.. i should use ?
ill be thankful for any help i get and i wont criticize if it doesnt work (**** where not all jose mourinho lol)
Cheers

its ok got it sorted now, made 3 signings... riera, charlie adam and taylor-fletcher since then i have played 5 games and won all 5 :)
cheers for the reply and the willingness to help tho :) if i have anymore trouble i will be sure to add you on steam and seek your assistance, cheers

Back