I need a world class CB for arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter tom1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

tom1992

Reaction score
im quite happy with my team however i finised 6th in the 1st season and i feel i need a solid CB i have 35,000,000 to spend so money is not a issue
i wud rather have a player which is not going to be great but is good now as im leaking goals and my defence play 5-6

Well your Defense defenetly need sorted out .

But for the Centre Back i would say Fazio or Thiago Silva .

Wat season?

If early bid for Cannavaro and get Evans his skills rise quick. Get sum of the above aswell.

might try to sign fazio cant do it atm as my mate is not online.................2nd season, pre season

ive had the same problem and i bought raul albiol to partner toure. this is ok as he is a good player. check him out.

if this fails try chiellini

Definately Mahmadou Sako from PSG, Hes awesome & is probably the best Centre Back on the game after 3 seasons. I currently have him in my Barca team which he is world Class & my best defender according to my assistant which I have Pique & Thiago Silva which says a lot !
Sakho will only be between 9m - 12m. A MUST BUY, TRUST
I wll send screenshot of him in a bit......

thanks im not making and quick decisions as my mate wont be on till ten.

Sensational Sakho

Check him out, hes absolutely awesome !!! And hes turned out this good playing second fidle to both Thiago Silva & Pique first 2 seasons but this year, hes overtaken by far !!!
The amount hes worth is unreal !

View attachment 7547

View attachment 7548

Last edited:
looks good i have known about sako for a while, do you think he will be able to step up to 1st team for arsenal 2nd season.

Here is my team what do you guys think

Last edited:
With my past experience, He should. Each game loads slightly different & with different tactics also, he may perform different, but for me he has always perfomed, even from 1st season I have had him in 1st team with others & he solid.
Hes very tall & very commanding.

Nice team. Im an Arsenal fan & you have done exactly what they need. Awesome DM & Striker in both Palombo & Vagner & the important experience too. With Sakho partnering Toure, you will have an Arsenal squad most fans would approve without changing too many current players.

thanks i wanted to keep most of the team just improve on the weakness of the team now i have the money im sure il be stronger next year

Back