I need advice, Canales, Thiago, Mata, Bounanotte, Defour, A. Paloschi

• Thread starter Thread starter jerezkawa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1K

jerezkawa

Reaction score
Hi all, I am finishing the season wiht my Xerez, and I pose several questions the following season. Play with a 4-2-3-1

My MPI is Bounanotte MPC, Thiago and Scheloto is MPD. (All are is doing very good season, with very goals and assists). the alternates would Jordi Alba, Iago and Feghouli (the latter is the more Light, and Iago is full-fledged, 17 assists and 8 goals).

Now I pose the following question, on the basis that I like the Spanish players, Canales is on sale at 6,000,000 and 50,000 p / s And Mata I would be interested in coming to my team, but neither is as requested by the Valencia . My scout said that would be some great signings.
As you can see the signings, would improve the team?? who would be the alternate?? or go to MC with thiago Defour.

For the front I have a similar dilemma, I have Dembele with 18 goals, Alberto Bueno with 18 and I signed to A. Paloschi of Milan, who would be the holder?? Who would sell??

Last year, he read that Defour was very good, of course all the people carrying large, this year so, of course your numbers are good, what role would you recommend ¿¿¿???.

Last edited:
Back