FamousFloyd

Reaction score
Hi people!

I've been playing FM for about two years now and i have allways played Hammarby Fotboll.
I have won several times BUT in fm15 I just cant get tactics running. nothing really works, I always get a goal against me in the first few minutes and after that we cant get back into the game.:'(

I have tried several tactics, 4-4-2, 4-3-2-1, 4-2-3-1 etc. Do you guys have some tips and tricks or maybe even a tactic i can adopt?

Br.
Famous Floyd

Hi mate,

I too have started with Hammarby, but haven't run into as many problems as you. I play a 4-2-3-1, on control and fluid, but I can't say we always play that confidently. We seem to lack that special something, and always tend to go to attacking. Nevertheless I sit at the top of the table 11 games in, with just one draw and one defeat. I aim to keep the ball with the instructions all aimed at that, like Reatin Possesion and Shorter Passing. I havem't set player instructions, as I dont find it necessary. Also you may want to exploit the flanks, a key want for me, especially as that is where we have the most quality. What signings have you made? I have scooped up a Ghanaian winger, Eric something. Just get a feel for it, but you should pick uo results. Definitely play Torsteinoberg (something like that) he is a key player. Also I'll post a link to youtube later, where you will be able to follow this series if you like :) Good Luck!

Good luck to both of you! I've always started in bluesquare/vanarama/north south and been okay. but this year the tactics really just don't seem as effective, or maybe just too in depth for my simple mind! anyway. if any of you have good fortunes please post sum screenshots of your tactic. would be great to try them out