danely85

Reaction score
Hello guys I'm looking to set up a 442 rombo counter against good teams and offensive to weak teams..... Actually I've created something which gave me couple of good trsults but still something not working.... My desire is to create a tactic with two fast strikers who run into the space ,solid at defense creating problems to strong team, not for force to win but at least having good game, I mean not getting 40 shoots against as I had.... And when I play against weak teams to create lots of occasions.... I even like to have a men behind the two strikers..... Can you help me please? I'm able if successful to start a new save and make a team for that kind of style..... Fast strikers.,running into space and a man behind them.... Fast football thanks

I don't want a beast team, but right players for that kind of style, so I'll appreciate suggestions concerning to the tactic, and anything else that may help me please..... I've tried so many things, and read so much but I'm really confused and I don't understand why for some people is so easy....I would rather have an flexible approach than a plug and play style..... I'm doing quite good but still missing that touch to improve and be completely successful

I don't want a beast team, but right players for that kind of style, so I'll appreciate suggestions concerning to the tactic, and anything else that may help me please..... I've tried so many things, and read so much but I'm really confused and I don't understand why for some people is so easy....I would rather have an flexible approach than a plug and play style..... I'm doing quite good but still missing that touch to improve and be completely successful
Read the sticky threads over on the SI tactics forum. How to play FM15 and Pairs & Combinations for a start.

Read the sticky threads over on the SI tactics forum. How to play FM15 and Pairs & Combinations for a start.
Hello, thanks for advice, that was really helpful...... I'm just confused about team instructions and players instructions, I mean if I give a team instr. Let say stay on feet and on the players opposite, which one works?

Hello, thanks for advice, that was really helpful...... I'm just confused about team instructions and players instructions, I mean if I give a team instr. Let say stay on feet and on the players opposite, which one works?
Basically, it'll cancel out, leaving it on the default. Not sure why you'd want to do that though.

Basically, it'll cancel out, leaving it on the default. Not sure why you'd want to do that though.
because some times I wanna give different instruction fo some players than the team instruction and I noticed that nothing change so its a good tip thanks....anyway finally i found a way to make a my tactic