• Thread starter Thread starter toffeeboy84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeeboy84

Reaction score
Not long into my first season with the toffees ive made no signing's yet, any advice on who people have signed and sold especially with everton's low finances. If any one could help thanks

Last edited:
i always sell hibbert for around 6 mill
osman for about 7.5 mill
neville for around 5 mill
and try to get in battaglia and buoannate

thanks i'll try that you managing everton at the moment what's your squad?

yeah just started a new one havent signed anyone just sold all the ones i told you about and trying a new training regime have already seen great improvements will show u louis saha in a minute

I find Saha pretty awful for me just does'nt perform. Cahill has been my best player so far 12 goals and match rating always great.
sig.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Selling Hibbert is a must when you play as everton because its the best way to generate some transfer funds and you always get a good amount for him (5-6 mil.)

i just signed landon donovan scored a hattrick on debut against kilmarnock in an 8-0 win

i am a big everton fan and i am everton alot on FM10, i dont buy anyone at the start of the season as the team works well using a 41212 formation. Then in january look to bring a couple of players in on loan to replace the likes of yakubu and yobo and pienaar who go away on africa nations cup. also the everton u18 has some good talent in like james wallace, jose baxter, and a left back called luke garbutt whos attributes are not good but who does perform pretty good. i would advise bringing in a top striker like vagner love or iaquinta in january if you have the money as jo is **** and saha is not all that.

If you want a good young cb for back up or to play jorgenson from kobenhagen. Duno bout the spelling but he plays for them, u can get him for around 2million - 2.5 million bought him in my arsenal league he got 4 goals in 7 covering for vermelator as he has a hip injury :(

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Also theres a young forward for athletic called munian (spelling) try getting him on loan he's around 16 17 years old but he bangs goals in left right and centre

i am a big everton fan and i am everton alot on FM10, i dont buy anyone at the start of the season as the team works well using a 41212 formation. Then in january look to bring a couple of players in on loan to replace the likes of yakubu and yobo and pienaar who go away on africa nations cup. also the everton u18 has some good talent in like james wallace, jose baxter, and a left back called luke garbutt whos attributes are not good but who does perform pretty good. i would advise bringing in a top striker like vagner love or iaquinta in january if you have the money as jo is **** and saha is not all that.

Completely agree. Playing 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond formation means you completely dominate the opposition and create lots of chances but the only problem with everton is putting the chances away as yakubu is the only striker with real finishing quality. The first thing you need to do when playing as everton is sign a quality striker to partner Yakubu such as Oscar Cardozo of Benfica but you will have to sell other players to be able to afford him.

yeah just started a new one havent signed anyone just sold all the ones i told you about and trying a new training regime have already seen great improvements will show u louis saha in a minute

Can u show some screenshots of training please?? could do with a decent regime for everton.

Thanks

Use the search tool mate, I can understand you need an answer but there are a lot of threads just like this answering the same thing.

I advice you to buy Tinga from Brazil he is ****** shitt and hitting the ground he may cost around 1 mill.. Also you should buy Neymar, he plays like Robinho

Try to get Iker Muniain from Athletic Bilbao, you may get him for 900k and he´ll score 10 - 15 league goals in his first season and about 20 in his second.

What positions are you weak in?
What is your budget?
Any uneeded players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back