i need help!

• Thread starter Thread starter dannydog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

dannydog

Reaction score
I have a problem, i can't confirm squad selection for Champions League!! There's no confirm button and when i choose 25 players and go to continue button it say's "It must respond"! can somebody give me a solution??

try saving the game then rebooting it.

i tried and nothing...i tried with strawberry and with vanilla demo, and got the same problem...

Hmmm... I don't know then. I don't play demos so I couldn't say I've had this problem. I'm just waiting for the full game to come out.

Hmmm... I don't know then. I don't play demos so I couldn't say I've had this problem. I'm just waiting for the full game to come out.

This is why I don't play demo's. I hate glitches, they ruin games.

You might just have to restart the game?

I tried to restart, reinstall and other version of demo and always the same problem....It's only problem when i need to register players for champions league, the rest is ok....I loose my nervs with this, i think i'll wait the full game..

I tried to restart, reinstall and other version of demo and always the same problem....It's only problem when i need to register players for champions league, the rest is ok....I loose my nervs with this, i think i'll wait the full game..

Or just choose a team who isn't in the champions league :P

Yeah I'm waiting for the full game too.

I just don't see the point in playing half a season thats all. So i'm going to stick with 09 until 10 comes out :)

I just don't see the point in playing half a season thats all. So i'm going to stick with 09 until 10 comes out :)

Well you can convert your demo game into a full game when it's released, but still.. I'm just sticking with 09, more fun. Plus the skin on FM10 is annoying, I hope they tweak it.

Well you can convert your demo game into a full game when it's released, but still.. I'm just sticking with 09, more fun. Plus the skin on FM10 is annoying, I hope they tweak it.

I heard that if you register the game with Steam you will get a FM 2009 version skin. But in my opinion the FM 2010 skin is far better.

You could try going on holiday? I'm not sure though.

I know about the converting, but there will be tweaks to the full version so something as simple as tactics may not work as well on the full version as they do on the full one, so may ruin a season. Things like that. Also different players, could be included.

Lads help, I have the same problem in the full game, I cannot continue any game after September, 2nd. I have tried, Liverpool, Juventus and Olympiakos (3 different countries).

For example, I registered 6 from the club and 10 from nation, but I cannot continue the game, I am completely disappointed.

FM2101 Version is 10.1

If anyone has any idea of how can I overcome the problem, because if I let the game to register my team (i.e. going on holiday), then maybe some players may not get registered.

Thanks
Bandura

I have the exact same problem. I can't confirm champions league squad and the filter button at the corner of the squad screen doesn't work. When you push it then it jus disappears.. ANY HELP!!!??

Go on holiday as it said in my earlier post, it should work.

yeh i do and it selects the team for me..but leaves out some important players...any other solutions???

Back