I need help

• Thread starter Thread starter Sykez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 984

Sykez

Reaction score
I'm managing Middlesborough I'm about to go into my first season in the premier league 2011/2012. I just want to be able to get a mid table position.

My Squad:
21o8ujb.png

Last edited:
And what is it you need help with?
Seeing as you didnt put anything

whats your budget? id recomend a new defender midfielder and striker tbh

Sorry I mean. What players shall I buy/sell and my budget is £1.8m

For starters bring Cristaldo back from his loan if you can, the player is a beast pal. Lacina Traore as a target man.
Id say 2 new defenders, preferbly Otamendi. (Pending on budget)
And a couple more midfielders.
You need more depth in strength because of the amount of games there are.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Sorry I mean. What players shall I buy/sell and my budget is £1.8m

£1million.?
Wow with respect mate i think your going to struggle.
Erm, sell as many reserve team players as possible, unless they're going to be good. Sell Digard, Coyne, and a couple of older players.
Seeing as your budget is so low, it would probably be best to sign Free Agents, and loans. There are some decent players that haven been released in the first season.

Ok, Thanks Brad. But I dunno if the budget is gonna rise cause I havn't done season expectation

Ohh in that case.
You may well have an increased budget.
Let us know when you have selected the expectations, and I can try and help you out from there mate :)

I selected mid-table and I got 17.75m as transfer budget.

I selected mid-table and I got 17.75m as transfer budget.

Thats more like it.
First off a change in tactics might be needed for the Prem.
(Leave things for now, see how it goes) If change is needed I highly recommend Complete Dominance.

Sell Benjani, Digard, Arca, Lita, Coyne and useless reserve players.
Not sure but you maybe able to bring in additional staff, if so Winsper would be my first addition 5* stars in both Fitness categories. Dave Watson (GK coach) The reason as to why Hart is so good 4*

Players:
Traore - Becomes the best Target Man in the game.
Otamendi - Depends on how much, but does become very good.
Cristaldo - I know you have him, but he is VERY good. Bangs in goals for fun.
Joe Hart - Usually on transfer list for around £2.3 million.
Johan Djorou (sp?) - Arsenal CB - Solid defender.
Titus Bramble - Awful in real life, very good in game.
Alan Hutton - Spurs RB - Solid consistent performer.
Aruna Dindane - A Must buy. Very good performer for mid table teams. Might be a free transfer in 2nd season. Worth the punt though.

Thats all I got for now as im at work.

If you still need some help, you can PM me and il get back to you with more players

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Sorry forgot to add.
Loan a few players in for back up to add strength in depth.
Dont need to play as much, and you dont fork out on wages.
And also, there should be a fair few decent players for back up that are free agents.

Hmm.. Benjani was doing so good for me in the season.

Hmm.. Benjani was doing so good for me in the season.

Ahh fair enough. Im not trying to make you sell all players, im just going via previous experiences mate. If you think someone ie Benjani is suited for you, then keep him. Afterall it is your game :)

I could make you a tactic, request it on my tactic request thread in my sig.

I could make you a tactic, request it on my tactic request thread in my sig.
Ok, I'll request a tactic after.
Ahh fair enough. Im not trying to make you sell all players, im just going via previous experiences mate. If you think someone ie Benjani is suited for you, then keep him. Afterall it is your game :)

He's getting old anyway.

EDIT:

Bead, There asking high redicious prices for them players. Btw. I'm on version 10.0

Last edited:
In:
Cristaldo
Lacina Traore
Otamendi

Out:
Most of ur reserve players except the potentially decent ones and a couple of 30+ players

Traore don't show on my game and they want 26mil for Otamendi. When does Luis Guilherme start to become good?

Last edited:
Back