I need some serious help getting tevez to score !!!! Help me please

• Thread starter Thread starter Kingsuarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

Kingsuarez

Reaction score
Hey I've just started a save as the manage of arsenal and I have got rid of a few wasteful player to bring in hazard and tevez but I've played a few matches now and tevez hasn't scored one and he gets a match rating of 5.9 at the best of times !!!!!! Please help me get him to score ...... What do I set him as a target man ? If I do is it to his feet ? That's hoe it is in real life but it ain't working :( help me with a good formation and who goes where please here's the players I have to give you an insite to help you pick a formation for me ..... And to tell me what I should set my wingers as and my midfielders .... My team .... Szenzy GK.... Not sure how you spell it ..... Sagna my RB ...... Vermalen my CB...... Metersaker my other CB ......santos and Gibbs for LB..... Centre I have Ramsey and song because that's all the centre midfield I have .... On the left wingers are .... Chamberland and hazard..... Right wing is Walcott ...... And strikers RVP, Tevez and gervinho..... Please help I'm struggling with a pretty good team much help need thanks :D

what role have you been using tevez in? have hazard as an inside forward on the left, make sure all your good passers have through balls sometimes/often and tevez should score.

Lonely striker with RVP as attacking midfield but he just ain't scoring :/

Play him as trequartista alongside RVP, not sure what you'd play RVP as, complete forward maybe..

But, yeah, I played Tevez as a T and he averaged a goal per game for me, and I was managing Wolves...

Sweet :) cheers mate I'll give that a go and see how it works I have no money and I only have 2 midfielders because the others are all on long term injuries :@

Play RVP as playmaker if you're playing him AMC and he'll look to play Tevez in rather than go for goal himself more often

I have Tevez for Arsenal as a back-up for Aguero. I play them as lone strikers in the poacher role. Both my AML and AMR's are inside forwards and Wilshere plays as advance playmaker. Aguero just hit 54 goals for me and Tevez got 5 goals in 7 games (only bought him in Jan and he got injured for a bit). I think that's a pretty good return. He's recommended as a Trequartista but he has the good finishing and off the ball ratings that poacher's need. He's a little slow but works extremely hard which helps.

Back