I need urgent help with 2 important issues... Help a noob please!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Devo008
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

Devo008

Reaction score
Hi i just started playing this game yesterday and LOVE it, but two issues im having, well one is an issue another is an annoyance more than anything.

1. When a game is in progress, is there a way to stop the game from flicking to the stats all the time? if so, how?

2. I downloaded some training schedules earlier tonight, and i created a folder in my FM2012 file called schedules as it said, and put the .tsh files in there, and when i went to import them in my save, the files did not show. anyone know why? do i need to start a new game to load them? i exited FM and went back in and it didnt work, so i dont know whats going on, i am assumin i will have the same issues with tactics as well, im not sure whats happened.

If anyone can help me i would really appreciate it thanks

1) not sure what you mean about flicking...
2) if you followed the instructions correctly you should be able to import it, maybe you did something wrong? what OS are you using mate?

this is the Win7 correct folder that the file needs to be placed in and imported via schedules in training:

View attachment 248163

Let me know if you get it right mate :)

with the flicking, i mean the screen keeps changing and showing me the stats whilst the games going, i dont wanna see that screen, is there a way to stop that so all i see is the game from start to end?

also i had the path wrong on the schedules. i read it needed to go in the program files section of it, thankyou.

with the flicking, i mean the screen keeps changing and showing me the stats whilst the games going, i dont wanna see that screen, is there a way to stop that so all i see is the game from start to end?

make sure you click on TV View bottom right hand side!

well then, put it in the same place as the SS above and import it :)

so if i have it on tv view it wont change? it just slowed my pc a bit that was all

Back