Apsinthos07

Reaction score
I was playing the 19.2 version and i was going well, not fantastic but well. When I updated to 19.3.2 I have many problems and of course I don't use set pieces exploits. What is happening with this fm? I really don't understasd. Do you have to use set piece exploits to win? Do you have to cheat? It's really dissapointing. All the others fm's were much much much better. At this one you have to cheat or you have to watch all the other team play like barca, because even the last team plays as you want to play(through balls, nice long accurate balls, quick counter attacks, beautiful finishes.) I really dont know what's the problem. Is there anyone here who wins in this game without exploits?????!!!

(I have an average team, of course i dont want to win the league but not overbeaten by the teams bellow me. Sorry for my english I am from Greece and also I am very angry :p)

ANY HELP APPRECIATED

You've given us absolutely nothing to go on. How exactly are we supposed to help? Give us some tactical details, as much as possible, so there is at least something to attempt to analyze.

Bear in mind that it might be purely down to the new patch. Something that is often overlooked is that club reputation moves about in-save. Particularly around mid-season. So if you are a expected to be lower-half of the table, teams will be more attacking against you and leave space, thereby being more open to counter-attacking. Think of teams that attacked Leicester in their title season and got beaten. But if you are doing well in that type of situation, the mid-season will see your rep reassessed and it affects how opponents line up against you. If keep trying to play the same way, many teams won't attack you as much and the approach becomes less effective.