I Rely On This Site Too Much

Average Joe

Reaction score
(Site* sorry!)

Well, the title may be slightly strong, but i do find myself using this site as a reference point in my saves too much on 09.

So i may try to avoid going on fm-base when 2010 is out! I'm going to try and find out decent new players and tactics etc for myself, otherwise I'll be on here finding out what others have found!!

Going to go off decisions and instinct for the first few weeks, then see what others have found on the game.

Anybody else feel like this or is it just me??

Last edited:
Erm, I don't really think relying on it is bad as it helps which is one of it's purposes I suppose, to help people. I think it would be a good idea to find your own way around the game for 1 or 2 weeks first then see what everyone has found, but I will probably stay active on here as the week FM10 comes out I have a week off school :D

Erm, I don't really think relying on it is bad as it helps which is one of it's purposes I suppose, to help people. I think it would be a good idea to find your own way around the game for 1 or 2 weeks first then see what everyone has found, but I will probably stay active on here as the week FM10 comes out I have a week off school :D

im off aswell but its out on the friday :'( and im back in on monday :'(

Since finding it, I do use it a lot, great for ideas (current save is a Under 22 challenge where can't buy players older than that, would never have thought of it, and loving it)

I know what you mean, I have discovered some great players from this site, but I see it as a good thing...

i use the site for appearance on my game, such as skins, face packs and so on to make it look better, i make my own tactics and where some fail others succeed and i share with everyone else, but mostly i use this site for a good ol chat, whine, and argue points about football and indeed everything else

i was struggling with my own tactics and so i googled and found this site. downloaded a few tactics and also read the ttf guide which taught me how to make better tactics. i feel that its okay to rely on this site as long as it makes me a better fm player :)