I want to take dover to the premier league so need advice on what to do ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Coup1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Coup1980

Reaction score
Hey all im pretty good at getting dover out of the BSS division by winning it at a canter , but then i go to the BSP and struggle , what are the best things to do every pre season to make sure you can succeed at the next level ?

Tips are most welcome :)

Load all reunion players - sign Eric farro, jim ablancourt etc. They are demons amongst lower league men!

at the start of the transfer window in the summer,Go onto some premier league clubs look at transfers OUT and look at the youngsters they've released,Good for picking the decent ones up you might miss on the player search :) i got Radcliffe to the prem on that philosophy alone,Good luck.

Thank you for the help all ... anymore advice is always welcome if any has any??

Look through the youth teams of minor and medium sized EU nations, there is some gold there.

look through positions in player search with just a few key attributes. For example for a striker i look at finishing, composure and pace. Then as you move up add a few more attributes like off the ball etc.. Found a lot of good players who i would've missed otherwise from being too fussy!

Back