I Win Every Domestic Trophy with Anzhi and Club rep DOES NOT MOVE!

• Thread starter Thread starter Fanty111
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Fanty111

Reaction score
Forever winding me up

5 seasons in i win every domestic trophy sat in my way with a last 16 in champions league, quarter final and a semi final and even managed to get the Russian league a second champions league place in the group single handedly yet my reputation is NATIONAL, media never predicts me to be top leage finishers even though after four consecutive titles you thought that would change, im a world class manager with a players who are top 5 in terms of value, and worldwide reputation...

what kind of mockery is this! i need top draw russian players due to the foreign players quota and because of this my teams strength in depth is horribly mediocre

any suggestions?

I'm pretty sure the club facilities have a part in it aswell.

Maybe because the reputation of the Russian titles aren't that high. It's all combined. The reason why its easier in England and Spain is because their titles have 4.5-5 star rep. The league has a lot of good players.
Russia, in your case, is probably a mediocre league. Your club probably has good players but it can't carry the country. Just keep at it and eventually it should increase.
It's also because you're only winning national competitions, so that explains the national rep. You need to win the CL to help make your reputation continental, or keep getting far over many seasons.

Finish 3rd in CL group and go on to win EURO cup
That should give you a nice boost

yer but if you want to improve your clubs profile you have to win the champions league
but also you have to have two or 3 teams getting out of the groups stages of the champions leagur to improve it

Back