I would like someone to run a story

LiverpoolLad

Reaction score
I am new to the threads and just found out about the whole BAP game. I was wondering if anyone was interested in starting one!

Hahaha im actually American but I would proudly flaunt my accent and up bringing if I were a Scouser!!!

Also if you know of anyone who may want to do this spread the word I would like to have it started soon!!

Yeah do one yourself instead of asking others too.

Yeah do one yourself instead of asking others too.

We'll because the whole point of this was to be a player, and see how the whole story thing runs. If I wanted to do it I wouldn't have started the thread. I don't see the issue, so don't post here again.

They are a frequent event here and i'm sure one will pop up.

We'll because the whole point of this was to be a player, and see how the whole story thing runs. If I wanted to do it I wouldn't have started the thread. I don't see the issue, so don't post here again.

You can just make a couple of players in the editor and do it yourself in your own game. If you don't want to run a proper one yourself for other people then that might be easier and you won't need to wait on anyone else for updates and such.

You can just make a couple of players in the editor and do it yourself in your own game. If you don't want to run a proper one yourself for other people then that might be easier and you won't need to wait on anyone else for updates and such.

This, you can always create your own player and update on him as well, BAPs come up often so either start one yourself, or stop complaining and have the patience to wait a bit.

Back