Ibrahimovic or Eto'o

in my opinion ibrahimovic(sp) is the best striker in the game.
but he will be extremely expenisve and might not be interested in going to your club.
who are you and how much money do you have?

really depends on how you play them to be honest..ibrahimovic is like a creative spark that hold defenders off and brings people into play and can score you goals..

eto'o is the complete different to ibrahimovic. just plays off the shoulder of the last defender and just scores and scores and socres.

Last edited:
yeh i agree eto'o is quick and runs beyond defenders.
& i very much doubt eto'o will go to real madrid and i also doubt 50million is enough for any of them :P

p.s. Gatid u are my hero lol - u always answer my q's ;)

yeh i agree eto'o is quick and runs beyond defenders.
& i very much doubt eto'o will go to real madrid and i also doubt 50million is enough for any of them :P

p.s. Gatid u are my hero lol - u always answer my q's ;)

well thats why im here:)

i dont know about Ibrahimovic but i managing barce at the moment and eto is very injury prone and when he is playing nothing special, only 3 goals from 18 app last season but thats just me. Does anyone know how to get the best out of eto?

Go for Ibra!!!I personally think Zlatan is the best striker in the game and wud love him on my team but Inter keep rejecting bids i make;as high as 50m!Eto is not half bad either but it depends on the role u play him.But let me know if u r able to sign Ibra cos he seems the most difficult to sign!

i dont know about Ibrahimovic but i managing barce at the moment and eto is very injury prone and when he is playing nothing special, only 3 goals from 18 app last season but thats just me. Does anyone know how to get the best out of eto?

well its your players instructions then..it doesnt suit his kind of play thats why he plays average..im not a tactic/formation specilist but even i know that.

for one - look at his stats..he has high ratings for off the ball, finishing, first touch, pace, acclereration, anticipation all them are brilliant stats for second striker..meaning he plays like an 'pippo inzaghi' role trying to beat offside trap all the time..he got all the perferred moves for it aswell.

you just got to look at every important stat/perferred moves and see what type he is and play to the way he suit then create his PI to get the best out of him..

Last edited:
u can really decide i would pick the player that suits your playing style.(H)

I would get Eto'o but it does depend.

Back