Reaction score
I tried various tactics with Tottenham and Southampton and everything went wrong - bottom half on the Tottenham save and relegation zone on the Southampton save. But now with Napoli I'm playing a 3-1-2-2-2 and in my first game I beat Lazio 6-0. Anyone else with success with a 3 CD's?

Never tried. I know with Tottenham I have had success with 4-2-3-1 but I still concede nearly every game.

In last season game I had success with it but again I was an Italian team (AC Milan) however when I moved to Villa a couple of italian coaches were in the epl and 3CBs caused me problems..

IRL Napoli play 3 at the back too so they are use to it same for Juve.. usually implementing 3 at the back requires lots of thinkering to get it right if you dont have the right guys to play it...

Usually you will struggle against teams with 1 up top and do fine again teams with 2 up top... ie if you have 3 CBs and they are marking 1 CF you have two free guys so you are being outnumbered somewhere else which will cause big problems...