Chocorelo19

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my Football Manager 2015 tactic First of all this is my first time i post and share my tactic so sorry in advance for any missings explanations.I brought you a Attacking-control tactic with a fluid system. What i mean Attack-Control..? I like my team control the game with alot of passes but i hate overused of tiki taka, i like to score alot but i hate to see to many long shots. My point..? "Make them all count"

View attachment 328347
Over the last few days I’ve been working on a new tactic because after the update alot of people had problems espicialy with crosses , A 4-1-2-3 and I finally feel like it’s ready to be shared.
Let's get started then! I always liked to play with 3 men in front with the center one to come very deep to get the ball and supply the others and also to help the midfielders at the back. So the solution was simple
drop him as an AMC but do all the previous crucial things!
So don't think this as a diamond 4-4-2 but as a 4-1-2-3!!
This tactic is tested with Man utd and Real Madrid and i started to play with Panathinaikos.Below you can see some of the results.

View attachment 328335View attachment 328333View attachment 328332View attachment 328331

It's not about smashing one oppenent with 5 or 6 goals and the next game draw or lose from a weaker one.. It's all about consistency.. This tactic gives that home and away!!

Some crusial things about the tactic: The defense-Mid-Attack design its all about cover at back hold the ball in the mid and exploit the attack in a quick fashion.And the MOST important
reason TO STOP MOST OF THE OP. CROSSES!!
The Wing backs and the central defenders has different roles and same goes to the midfielders and attackers for this 3 reasons.. Just try it out and see for your selfs ;)

key players : Everyone are important but the wing backs and especially the right one must have great pace, stamina, tackling and crosses( They will give many assist) . The midfielders must have good mental and physical attributes(Good rotation).
The attackers the "AMC-center Attacker" is your Rooney..the Target man your falcao.. and the advanced forward your Munir.. Tip : you can swap potisions Target man and ad forward to confuse your opponents!
As i mentioned before our phalanx works ...as a single impenetrable unit! so... don't worry about superstars on your team!

The Opposition Instructions:

View attachment 328324

I allready have the OI installed and work just fine. The key is Tackling Hard but Read this is very helpful!!

How to eliminate threat with Opposition Instructions | My Passion for Football Manager.

Training :
Start the season on june. All month very high "fitness and tactic but give priority to fitness" July still verry high "team cohetion-tactics" And for the rest
of the season "team cohetion-defence" in a high or normal ( depends on the facilities and how good your coaches are.)

Set Pieces :Corners should generally be aimed for the near or fast post. I don't have a corner domination formula but my near corner works just fine for me.. TIP ( Player who have curls ball as a preffered move will can provide bigger threat)

Here is V1.0
: Ichigo's Impenetrable unit_B09D30E4-E638-46F7-8D30-78C3F2869B49

Feel free to tweak to improve the tactic because don't forget this is just the first release.

Last edited:
This is a good write up but how many games have you played with Man United and Madrid? Did you play a full season?

looks good will try with my man utd.
but i have one question how much did you sign pogba for?

I played for almost half season now... The Pogba Signing was made when i was playing the beta Version for about 20 mil in front and onother 20 after 24 months.

I'll post my results when i finish the season with more pictures and individuals stats.. Just i say before this is my first post so sorry about that.. Give your feedback about the tactic ! Enjoy ;)

stop to making tactic with bigger team. like man utd.. enough :(
i like 4-1-2-1-2 diamond, but it works with small team, absolutely not.
anyone tried?

have you tried it and didn't work ..? Before you criticise test it!! Play with it until your team became fluid...! Not only mine but every tactic need time to work ...! Post your results ....!